mobile
h&r block TurboTax tax brain jackson hewitt 1040 tax return  taxact complete tax free tax usa

dogs in parkchester

Cammie
Cammie
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 06 2011 at 12:31pm | Views: 64136
I DO NOT WANT dogs in Parkchester. People don't know how to clean up after THEMSELVES in Parkchester, let alone a dog! I can't even imagine how many piles of crap I'll be stepping in on my way to the train station if dogs were to be allowed in Parkchester. I think those who have dogs should be evicted.

Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 7:40pm | Views: 64136
I'd LOVE to have a small dog. Especially since I live alone.  But I rent and I'm just not willing to pay the fees or the constant harrassment or court fees to have one!
If Parkchester would just relax their no dog policy...But then, most people would not clean up after their dogs and finding your way around the dog poo at night w/the dim lighting around here would be disgusting.

Frankie
Frankie
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 7:09pm | Views: 64136
I live right outside the Parkchester complex because I have a dog.  There are  lots of dogs in my building and they are all fine.  I think the biggest issue in Parkchester is dogs using the elevator like a bathroom.  Perhaps the policy can be changed to no pets in the elevator and limit it to folks on the first and second floors (or folks willing to take the stairs). 

I would even pay an extra fee to have my dog. 

Rent an apartment in Parkchester, Bronx

Guests
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 3:52pm | Views: 64136
im all for the dog policy.... i would love to have one...

perhaps a medium/small poochie policy....

it's true tho, the ones who dont clean up after their pooch ruin it for the buildings.... i'd be Angry If i saw a mess in my building.... chances are it would occur....

Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 24 2009 at 8:36pm | Views: 64136
i think you are right.  there should be a change in the rules.  dogs under 35# should be allowed.  they should also follow the insurance rules like no vicious dogs, ie pit bulls, and dobermans.  a fair amount of responsible owners are shunned from parkchester because of such a ridiculous rule.

Fair is Fair
Fair is Fair
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 15 2008 at 5:26pm | Views: 64136

Parkchester is not firm on their pet policy. They do not seem to be firm on any policy.

Treat all the groups the same. If the children can ride bikes, skateboards, and skate around parkchester without being harassed, pets lovers should be allowed to have pets.

And I have seen more cats around parkchester than at the city pound. No one seems to bother them. I have heard more loud car radios parked where they shouldn't be and they don't get harassed, so why bother people with dogs.

Propped open doors and systems for hte kids to get in ( do you think they get harassed, NO!)

No carpet under the big  screen tv with theater surround sound? They are not harassed in my building, even after being reported.

Leave the dog owners alone, especially if they happen to own thier own apt.

Fair is Fair

chris
chris
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 15 2008 at 11:07am | Views: 64136
One of the reasons I choose to live in Parkchester is there firm policy on pets. If dogs are permitted then all types of dogs are permitted. That means both quiet dogs and loud dogs. Responsible owners and irresponsible ones. I've been subject to non-stop dog barking buildings. It really has an impact on the quality of life. Please No Dogs ever!

Rent an apartment in Parkchester, Bronx

doglover
doglover
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 14 2008 at 4:33am | Views: 64136
I wanted to know why responsible dog owers can not be less harrassed by security. These are the dog owners whose dogs do not bark all over the buiding and pick up after there dogs. Anyone for a petition?

<< Prev Page  of 2
Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Parkchester Discussion"

Most Recent Parkchester Posts
Write Your Post

AvatarHow do I get Local TV channels in Parkchester North

How do I get free local channels, in Parkchester North, on my tv? I rent from owner ...
AvatarSomeone has been stealing my packages every time

My packages are stolen too!! I do not know if it is the AMAZON driver or someone on my floor, but I am leaning towards someone on......
AvatarCity feps voucher looking for studio/1br

Good evening! I am a single mother (1) daughter living in the shelter for over (2) years. I'm looking for (1) or (2) bedroom......
AvatarFriedrich AC & Furniture for Sale

Need bedroom a/c in parkchester. Call 7187376940 ...
AvatarMISSING... Female Purebred Siberian Husky 2 Years Old

STILL MISSING... FEMALE PUREBRED SIBERIAN HUSKY 2 YEARS OLD, SPAYED AND MICROCHIPPED!! PLEASE HELP BRING MIDNIGHT HOME. STOLEN IN......
AvatarParkchester George THE PLUMBER, you a bitch

My mother and I have been dealing with toilet issues for a total of two days. After receiving word that a plumber would be coming......
AvatarStolen packages at 2220 East Tremont Ave

The residents in 2220 east tremont ave apt 4h received my package a month ago and kept it i lost my money so today i got two packages......
AvatarParking in Parkchester - Is Linden drive considered parkchester north or south?

Is Linden Drive considered Parkchester North or Parkchester South? ...
AvatarDo I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher?

I want to rent an apartment in Parkchester. Do I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher? ...
AvatarApartment Rental - 1530 Metropolitan Ave. - $1,000/mth

I have 1 bedroom section 8 nycha voucher for myself & my daughter ...