mobile
Get Parkchester Air Conditioner Info.  Parkchesterinfo.com/Parkchester-Air-Conditioner

Accepted Parkchester Air Conditioners

Lisa
Lisa
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: May 09 2017 at 4:23pm | Views: 251992
what sizes of window air conditioners can I purchase for Parkchester North?

Posted: Dec 02 2016 at 6:27pm | Views: 251992
Hi I'm selling a living room AC. Friedrich Kuhl SS10M10 

9,500 BTU. Please contact me if interested.

Posted: Oct 28 2016 at 9:44am | Views: 251992
I just began moving in to parkchester apartments.
Need help finding an airconditioner for the livingroom that complies with parkchester. Can anyone help. thank you

Pissef off tenant
Pissef off tenant
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:35pm | Views: 251992
I just moved in here and im beyond annoyed. Why have such beautiful wood floors if we have to cover them?? Cost me $1400 to put carpet then the 3 ac i have dont fit the kind they want. I have to spend $600 for 1 ac to fit that stupid window i think they should change the windows. U dont get any air thru there. & any air i do gets smells like curry lol i love cury but dont want to smell it all day Why have a window that open out the damn glass is blockin any air that may come in. My room feels like an oven today its 90 degres im working and i don't want to go home to that hot room. Especially with my 2 year old. I call the office to pit the ac in they tell me its $100 and they have to send an electrician to put an outlet. Why u rent me an apartment tell me to buy this expensive ac and then tell me theres no outlet to plug it in and now they are going to charge me for electrical. Parkchester looks beautiful but im tellin u its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Eve
Eve
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:38pm | Views: 251992
U are right we should vote to get ac in parkchester tha is not so. Much money and top that we also need paid put it on .. And waste work day it suck big time let get all together. To get to bottom of this we work to hard why so much rule like there giving us rent free ..

SCAM
SCAM
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 2:58pm | Views: 251992
I think Parkchester have a deal with PC Richards and is getting a cut from these sales, which is why its priced so high. This is my first summer living in Parkchester and I find is ridiculous how their system operates. Must cover 80% of the floor, Like carpet is cheap. $150 month,y to park in the lots, which is not guaranteed so if you never find a spot like me who gets home from work at midnight, They don't care as long as their getting that money, and this AC Non-sense takes the cake.PEOPLE CAN DIE OF HEAT. Limiting tenants from their health just to have a uniform look is SO INCONSIDERATE. There's families with baby's in their apartment that cant afford to spend $650 to be save. The have to turn right around and pay rent. Honestly I regret signing my lease and cant wait til its up so I can move to a place with less restrictions. To those considering moving into Parkchester I have one thing to say. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR TENANTS, ITS'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...

Met. Ave Gyrl
Met. Ave Gyrl
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jul 21 2012 at 3:47pm | Views: 251992
I bought an ac through Amazon.com. {saw it at BestBuy, but it was cheaper on Amazon} But it was 4" too small and they refused to install it. He said "I'm not going to tell you what to get or where to get it, but PC Richards in Coop City has ac's specific for Parkchester.". PC Richards is a crappy store w/NO REFUNDS. Why couldn't they have a deal w/Best Buy?!

Guests
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jul 19 2012 at 2:31pm | Views: 251992
Im going crazy not being able to live with out airconditioning we need to all get together and do something about this nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page  of 3 Next >>
Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Parkchester Questions and Answers"

Most Recent Parkchester Posts
Write Your Post

AvatarHow do I get Local TV channels in Parkchester North

How do I get free local channels, in Parkchester North, on my tv? I rent from owner ...
AvatarSomeone has been stealing my packages every time

My packages are stolen too!! I do not know if it is the AMAZON driver or someone on my floor, but I am leaning towards someone on......
AvatarCity feps voucher looking for studio/1br

Good evening! I am a single mother (1) daughter living in the shelter for over (2) years. I'm looking for (1) or (2) bedroom......
AvatarFriedrich AC & Furniture for Sale

Need bedroom a/c in parkchester. Call 7187376940 ...
AvatarMISSING... Female Purebred Siberian Husky 2 Years Old

STILL MISSING... FEMALE PUREBRED SIBERIAN HUSKY 2 YEARS OLD, SPAYED AND MICROCHIPPED!! PLEASE HELP BRING MIDNIGHT HOME. STOLEN IN......
AvatarParkchester George THE PLUMBER, you a bitch

My mother and I have been dealing with toilet issues for a total of two days. After receiving word that a plumber would be coming......
AvatarStolen packages at 2220 East Tremont Ave

The residents in 2220 east tremont ave apt 4h received my package a month ago and kept it i lost my money so today i got two packages......
AvatarParking in Parkchester - Is Linden drive considered parkchester north or south?

Is Linden Drive considered Parkchester North or Parkchester South? ...
AvatarDo I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher?

I want to rent an apartment in Parkchester. Do I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher? ...
AvatarApartment Rental - 1530 Metropolitan Ave. - $1,000/mth

I have 1 bedroom section 8 nycha voucher for myself & my daughter ...