mobile
Find an apartment or house For RentFor Sale

Time Warner Cable hiring technicians in Brooklyn

Posted in: Parkchester Jobs

Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 3:14pm | Views: 11785
TIME WARNER CABLE IS HIRING TECHNICIANS/CABLE INSTALLERS!

Onsite Interview Day
Thursday, February 28, 2013
10:00am - 4:00pm
59 Paidge Avenue, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11222

TECHNICIANS/CABLE INSTALLERS
We will be conducting on-the-spot interviews for candidates who are interested in joining our team as a Technicians/Cable Installers in Brooklyn, NY!

The right candidate must have a valid drives license.

Prior cabling, electrical or PC networking experience is preferred.

If this is you, and you are prepared to put forth the time, energy, and effort to succeed, we want to talk to you!

Come prepared with resume in hand to discuss this exciting career opportunity!

Please visit our website and apply at https://bit.ly/11ZONTP

and make sure that you complete the online assessment prior to attending the event.

Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.

Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D We are committed to a drug free workplace

Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.

The Time Warner Cable New York City region currently seeks a Technician for our Technical Operations Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.

Essential Job Functions
Will be expected to perform subscriber installations and routine drop maintenance. Perform quality control inspection on contractor and in house installations. Expected to trouble shoot subscribers drop from television set to tap to pert and correct all problems. Maintain tools and equipment and perform routine inspections on company vehicles. General warehouse and minor converter repair duties. Complete daily paperwork as necessary. Other duties as assigned.

Job Requirements/Qualifications
Must have a High School Diploma or GED; at least 0-3 months of previous experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work with various hand tools such as electric drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc. Knowledge of CATV preferred. Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. Able to prioritize while working in a fast paced environment. Must successfully complete all company required training. Will also be required to work overtime, weekends and late shifts as needed.   This position is part of a bargaining unit.

More on TWC Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most at work and at home.

Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.

Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Parkchester Jobs"

Most Recent Parkchester Posts
Write Your Post

AvatarHow do I get Local TV channels in Parkchester North

How do I get free local channels, in Parkchester North, on my tv? I rent from owner ...
AvatarSomeone has been stealing my packages every time

My packages are stolen too!! I do not know if it is the AMAZON driver or someone on my floor, but I am leaning towards someone on......
AvatarCity feps voucher looking for studio/1br

Good evening! I am a single mother (1) daughter living in the shelter for over (2) years. I'm looking for (1) or (2) bedroom......
AvatarFriedrich AC & Furniture for Sale

Need bedroom a/c in parkchester. Call 7187376940 ...
AvatarMISSING... Female Purebred Siberian Husky 2 Years Old

STILL MISSING... FEMALE PUREBRED SIBERIAN HUSKY 2 YEARS OLD, SPAYED AND MICROCHIPPED!! PLEASE HELP BRING MIDNIGHT HOME. STOLEN IN......
AvatarParkchester George THE PLUMBER, you a bitch

My mother and I have been dealing with toilet issues for a total of two days. After receiving word that a plumber would be coming......
AvatarStolen packages at 2220 East Tremont Ave

The residents in 2220 east tremont ave apt 4h received my package a month ago and kept it i lost my money so today i got two packages......
AvatarParking in Parkchester - Is Linden drive considered parkchester north or south?

Is Linden Drive considered Parkchester North or Parkchester South? ...
AvatarDo I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher?

I want to rent an apartment in Parkchester. Do I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher? ...
AvatarApartment Rental - 1530 Metropolitan Ave. - $1,000/mth

I have 1 bedroom section 8 nycha voucher for myself & my daughter ...