mobile
Get Parkchester Air Conditioner Info.  Parkchesterinfo.com/Parkchester-Air-Conditioner

Foodylicious Restaurant

Naomi
Naomi
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 4:18pm | Views: 43279
No that is not really true. My family and I goes out to eat often. Maybe you probaly don't like what's around Parkchester like Chicken Fest or Step in restaurant and Oval diner. Then there is the Burgerking, Chinese, Macdonald and etc. But it's about what you like.

Guests
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 11:52am | Views: 43279
The food was not that great at all at Foodilicious!

Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:08pm | Views: 43279
It cost too much to eat out these days. I see a lot of restaurants around Parkchester empty. The only restaurants that are busy is Popeyes, Burger King and Golden Crust.

Patricia Goree
Patricia Goree
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jan 10 2012 at 2:48pm | Views: 43279
I think it closed because it didn't have any real restaurant flair...felt like a cafeteria to me!!!

Frank Turchioe
Frank Turchioe
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jan 09 2012 at 8:37pm | Views: 43279
I never went there but i heard they had mostly heathy options and that does not always fare well. also heard that ellie's moved from that spot because the new lease rates were way too high for them to deal with. it did dissapear quite quickly. originally was the victim of them closing down the bus route that was cancelled and then broughy back, so i guess the damage was already done and people walking from the train usually would do take out closer to where they live and not have to carry out from places close to the train.

Dee Hammitt
Dee Hammitt
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jan 09 2012 at 8:36pm | Views: 43279
I have lived in Parkchester for a long, long time and I have not seen businesses fail so often and so quickly. Businesses that have been here for years and years are biting the dust. I think Parkchester should give businesses a break and not be so greedy. Another thing, when I first moved here, there were no sidewalk vendors. How can businesses survive if there are people who DO NOT PAY RENT or have licenses sell goods and food on the sidewalk? Parkchester needs to use its energy to get rid of these vendors!! It's not fair to people who pay rent in stores!!

Parkchester Dweller
Parkchester Dweller
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jan 09 2012 at 7:26pm | Views: 43279
I have lived in Parkchester for a long, long time and I have not seen businesses fail so often and so quickly. Businesses that have been here for years and years are biting the dust. I think Parkchester should give businesses a break and not be so greedy. Another thing, when I first moved around here, there were no sidewalk vendors. How can businesses survive there are people who DO NOT PAY RENT or have licenses sell goods and food on the sidewalk. Parkchester needs to use it's energy to get rid of these vendors!! It's not fair to people who pay rent!!

Posted: Jan 06 2012 at 7:59pm | Views: 43279
I think the restaurant was named FOODILICIOUS, not Foodylicious

Just think of delicious.

Page  of 2 Next >>
Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Parkchester Questions and Answers"

Most Recent Parkchester Posts
Write Your Post

AvatarHow do I get Local TV channels in Parkchester North

How do I get free local channels, in Parkchester North, on my tv? I rent from owner ...
AvatarSomeone has been stealing my packages every time

My packages are stolen too!! I do not know if it is the AMAZON driver or someone on my floor, but I am leaning towards someone on......
AvatarCity feps voucher looking for studio/1br

Good evening! I am a single mother (1) daughter living in the shelter for over (2) years. I'm looking for (1) or (2) bedroom......
AvatarFriedrich AC & Furniture for Sale

Need bedroom a/c in parkchester. Call 7187376940 ...
AvatarMISSING... Female Purebred Siberian Husky 2 Years Old

STILL MISSING... FEMALE PUREBRED SIBERIAN HUSKY 2 YEARS OLD, SPAYED AND MICROCHIPPED!! PLEASE HELP BRING MIDNIGHT HOME. STOLEN IN......
AvatarParkchester George THE PLUMBER, you a bitch

My mother and I have been dealing with toilet issues for a total of two days. After receiving word that a plumber would be coming......
AvatarStolen packages at 2220 East Tremont Ave

The residents in 2220 east tremont ave apt 4h received my package a month ago and kept it i lost my money so today i got two packages......
AvatarParking in Parkchester - Is Linden drive considered parkchester north or south?

Is Linden Drive considered Parkchester North or Parkchester South? ...
AvatarDo I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher?

I want to rent an apartment in Parkchester. Do I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher? ...
AvatarApartment Rental - 1530 Metropolitan Ave. - $1,000/mth

I have 1 bedroom section 8 nycha voucher for myself & my daughter ...